Where will we go? What will we see? If we told you too much, it would not be a mystery....would it? What we can tell…
When: September 1 – 8
Reservation deadline is April 1, 2019
From art and culture to food and wine, experience all Tuscany has to offer while based in the Tuscan and Italian Renaissance capital of Florence. Travel through the scenic countryside and take in the postcard- perfect vistas as you journey to Pisa, Siena, Monteriggioni, Chianti and Leonardo’s hometown of Vinci. Sample the local wine at two wine-tasting events and learn the secrets of preparing delicious Italian cuisine at a hands-on cooking class. Experience Italy’s “La bella vita” – the good life!
• 12 meals (6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
• 6 nights in Florence
• Italian cooking class
• Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Local wine-tasting in Florence
• Included meals featuring Tuscan cuisine
• Visit the Accademia Gallery and see Michelangelo’s David
• Guided tours in Florence, Pisa, Vinci, Siena and Monteriggioni
• Wine tasting at an estate in the Chianti countryside
Call Conestoga Tours for a complete day-by-day itinerary.
Per Person Rates:
Price includes: 6 nights accommodations in Florence, 3 dinners, 3 lunches, 6 breakfasts, all included tours, Italian cooking class, round trip airfare from Philadelphia, transfers from Lancaster to Philadelphia and traveler’s protection insurance.