Visit the Embassies of the European Union as they open their doors to visitors in this one-time-a-year event. Travel the world as you experience the…
When: October 23 – 29
Reservation deadline is April 30, 2019
Join Conestoga Tours on a special departure to Iceland to see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). During the tour, there will be a special excursion to a location selected by your guide that will offer optimal viewing of this amazing natural phenomenon. If the Lights are not seen, there will be another opportunity offered during the tour.
• 7 meals (5 breakfasts, 2 dinners)
• City tour of Reykjavik with a local guide
• Experience a full-day adventure of volcanoes, waterfalls, geo-thermal activity and nature on the included South Shore excursion
• Discover the Reykjanes Peninsula and its geothermal activities • Relax in the Blue Lagoon
• Whale-watching excursion
• Tour Thingvellir National Park, visit the “Geysir” and more natural wonders
Call Conestoga Tours for a complete day-by-day itinerary.
Per Person Rates:
Price includes: 5 nights accommodations in Selfoss, 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners, city tour of Reykjavic, South Shore excursion, Blue Lagoon, whale-watching excursion, Golden Circle tour, Rekjanes Peninsula tour, round-trip airfare from Newark, transfers from Lancaster to Newark airport and traveler’s protection insurance.